Chat

Go To Top
Search
  1. Home
  2. Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken

"Rimuru Tempest" is the new name of a slime in a fantasy world taken by a former 37-year-old human Satou Mikami after he is killed by a passing robber. Broken free from ordinary, stale past life, his fresh adventure in a fantasy world as a slime monster with unique abilities begins.

Watch Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episodes Online

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Watch Online in HD. You can find English Subbed Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episodes here. Just click on the episode number and watch Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken English sub online

3638
Add to Watchlist
Synonyms : That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Genres : Fantasy
Season : Fall 2018
Rating : Teen +13
Status : Ongoing
Type : TV Series
First Aired : Oct 01, 2018
Rate

9.22
  • Latest Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episodes
  • All Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episodes
Latest Reviews
sharpbeak seen this so many times and just passed it even though ive been looking for this because the manga is amazing im stupid
10 days ago
kingly Wow just reread that. My typos are on point
25 days ago
kingly The story is pretty basic. Some anime start of okay and get more inteesting as they go on and others are bad at the start but are amazing in the end. 7 episodes in and its tye most exciting thing thats happened was a flashback. I didnt expect much out of an isekai and i got less than what i expected. The story doesnt really go anywhere and seems like its building up but still nothing happens. My favorite part was the opening! And thats saying something. Watch for yourself if your into rpg style anime, i like them myself but i cant watch his meaningless nonsense anymore
25 days ago
Finfan Do you have a source for that? I can't find it anywhere I've looked
a month ago
SimonChoi season 2 coming out spring 2020!
a month ago
Automaton539 10/10 Main character is OP as hell, but the way it's done makes it all pretty damn funny. The OVA is the mandatory beach episode, so it's not exactly plot heavy, but as one of the characters isn't even introduced until episode 16, it can safely be watched any time after episode 18 or so as then you get a feel for where the development of that character is headed.
a month ago
Doom313 10/10
a month ago
Kewink99 ITS REWATCH TIME
a month ago
Anxiety Hands down one of the best isekai animes there is
2 months ago
JoeyTwinkletoes So I’m up to date in the light novel and trust me when season two drops shits gonna hit the fan. Don’t wanna spoil it so hmu if u wanna know anything
2 months ago
Finfan I think there might be another OVA coming out. On the Livechart site the counter on OVA 1 has started up again and seems to be set to early December.
2 months ago
sylphsypher Love this anime! Great great adventure! Characters are unique and funny. To me humor is a big thing. Animation is smooth and solid. Action is great! Nothing is missed and it's very easy to follow along. Who doesn't love harem type situations in anime especially when the girls are vying for attention. Love the progression and the fact that you get to see the actual progression of not only the characters but, of the people and the relationships forged, and hell even the village itself. Looking foward to season 2. So much to expect if it does come! If it doesn't though then I would complain too much since this 1st season was pretty great in itself.
2 months ago
rgaridot https://animalanime.wordpress.com/2019/07/28/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime/
3 months ago
Shawnwaugh46 Did anyone else saw the manga update for this today? Such a tramatic experience
3 months ago
Dark_DeadlyWolf 10, No 11/10!!!!!
3 months ago
BlueSky029 10/10 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
3 months ago
Shaggy269 Guys its out now at least the first episode
3 months ago
omar92 this anime is sugoi
4 months ago
SimonChoi and that kiddo falls in love with that guy/girl/slime
4 months ago
SimonChoi he sounds like a kid boy but has the body of a girl, mentality of a man but as a slime has no gender?
4 months ago
Finfan It's pretty weird but check this site. https://www.livechart.me/winter-2020/all It says that the OVA will air in December, but there is a time counter on the picture saying it will air in July.
4 months ago
demonic47 Unless they decided to move it ahead the OVA was set for December this year with the second season expected around 2020 . with as little as they tell us I can't see them giving us a boon and letting the OVA out earlier then the set date
4 months ago
Matt4hew The comments are so wholesome.
4 months ago
ZpunniH if you want to go what's coming , check anichart..... Also, why is this serie still in the ungoing part of this site.... they're getting lazy. not checking episodes etc..
4 months ago
Finfan The OVA is set to air July 9th. Looks like it will be a fan service episode.
OneStrokeMan By mistake I selected this lame ass anime... How do I remove it
Deathismyname What a great anime 10/10
4 months ago
kioxthecat It turns out That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime will make a return to TV in 2020 for season two. nice!
5 months ago
qubitskie The next season would be on 2022.
5 months ago
Renae8p1 When will we get more?? Cri
5 months ago
dailyn123 I like this anime.. hope they will make the season 2 soon .
6 months ago
linoxnameck01 I can't wait the 2nd season of this anime. That will come in 2020
6 months ago
linoxnameck01 I can't wait to watch the 2nd season
6 months ago
linoxnameck01 I hope that the 2nd season come soon
6 months ago
Davidnh Can't wait till the movie comes out then the continued series to follow!!!
6 months ago
Finfan There will be an OVA coming out in December.
6 months ago
Renae8p1 Love this anime,5ever. 1 more than 4!
6 months ago
TangiFrangi So bloody fantastic! I love this series so much, it is a must watch!
6 months ago
Hobbitsis finally, an anime that's awesome and doesn't have 10 minutes of filler in every episode!!! excellent narrative pacing. ballin story that starts out amazing and ends just as amazing. seriously their filler episode is quite literally the best filler episode i've ever seen... they recap everything important and in one episode. IF ONLY OTHER ANIME COULD ATTEMPT THIS.
6 months ago
karlmike On episode 23 and the goodness in this anime is becoming too much to stomach. Every major fight has been short and ended in a smile, a hug or a promise to pick up the mantle......its sickening. Even more than Log Horizon but at least log horizon had alluring political strategy. All in all, it's a nice anime as long as your expectations aren't too much in a certain direction. But if, like me, you came here for the action and thrill of Overlord, cool your engines, otherwise you'll be disappointed. Think of this as Goblin Slayer, the slice-of-life version. Same fantasy creature character set (ogres, dragons, elves, goblins,..etc), magic, super powered beings, a sprinkle of action and a whole lot of lets-be-friends Again, its a nice anime.......just....
6 months ago
Eremon Hi there! I can't watch any Episodes, cause when I open the Episodes the actual video triggers Mozillas Site not safe - mixed content blocking, without the option to disable it.
felianrique Soooooo nice! Please release season 2 immediately. Hehe
7 months ago
ZhonLord "That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime" is probably easiest to picture as the optimistic counterpart to Overlord: Main character comes to a new world and has extraordinary power, but instead of having an entire dungeon full of automatically-devoted servants and having to fill a role as leader and archmage, Rimuru here has to start from scratch and build up from nothing with only two major abilities at his disposal. Granted, those two together are insanely powerful, but he has to make friends, build alliances, deal with dangerous events, etc. all from the ground up rather than top down. Also unlike Overlord, Slime takes a much more optimistic outlook on the world and characters; most of Rimuru's early displays of power end up with him earning respect and making friends and comrades, rather than intimidating or dominating others by sheer overpowering invincibility. In fact most of his uses of power are precursors to diplomacy and negotiation, rather than his powers being the closing statement. The third and most important factor that separates this show from other isekai series is that Rimuru started out as a near-40 adult who worked in contracting, meaning he naturally understands the importance of teamwork and cooperation, as well as wanting to talk first fight later. This highly rational perspective makes for a very interesting character to watch in action, whether he's intimidating wolves, overseeing a town's construction, or offering a huge amount of aid just to get his foot in the door for better negotiations. The rest of the cast is a ton of fun as well, from the weakest goblin to the strongest Demon Lord everyone's got presence and personality that makes them incredibly lively. The animation and music are great, making the pivotal fights intense even while it's clear that Rimuru can't really lose. Character expressions are fantastic, especially when Rimuru starts making punctuation with his body as he makes an observation or asks a question. And the world is richly detailed with a whole lot of room to explore when Season 2 comes out in 2020. Here's hoping for no delays in production. Unfortunately this series does have a pretty big weakness; the final two arcs have a lot of promise and then just drop the ball on endgame execution and presentation; the finale in particular has such an anticlimax that it was legitimately frustrating, plus having a series recap take up part of the episode on top of that. Overall though Slime is a fun anime with great characters, lots of humor and positive outlooks, and the potential to make a grand epic with the next season. Watch and rewatch it, just be ready for some arc conclusions to disappoint.
7 months ago
Armues Really a Filler Episode, it was cool and all, but come on second to last episode and they give us a filler, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 months ago
Mshadi any south africans over here ??
7 months ago
JoyBoy haha the most interesting part of this anime is his virgin being 37 and his a slime after his death with vigrinity give thisa guy a little rank up man he deserve to be an angel plus when he said his gonna screw every girl he saw after his desth lol
7 months ago
finleydavid123 I enjoyed this anime!!! :)
7 months ago
Mystogan This anime is amazing i enjoy it to the fullest, this is a masterpiece
7 months ago
Mystogan this is a must anime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giorno_Giovanna a perfect counterpart to overlord its a solid 9.7 for me
7 months ago
TheGrimmWeeb Figured out what my favorite part of this show is. 2 eps translates into like 3 hours of the most peaceful nap time you could hope for courtesy of the 40 minute prep and huge sugar crash right after. Feelin' so energized right now 6/10.
7 months ago
Psycrow Yeah so im gona leave this anime..i cant stand all the goodness in it..everyone is friends with everyone and dat slime is op and cant die...the end
7 months ago
discopolice Pure gold, it haz elfs ;)
7 months ago
Bulbs For those who have not read the novel dabu this anime is just getting started dabu also forewarning evil does not = demon lord dabu
7 months ago
Sosiah This section of the story made me lose interests due to the slowing of pace and cut of action momentum. Overall top tier isekai that I enjoyed when I immersed myself in the light novels. Don't mind my light critique its just a preference the story itself is exemplary.
8 months ago
cloudheartnet oof guys i think he is summoned by veldora to free him of his prison bcoz every has to be summoned to be in that world and the reason slime is so strong and prbly put the spirit of great sage in him because veldora is the strongest clamity there is it makes sense he has such a strong spirit which is exactly what he needs to get free and slime happned to be summoned near veldora i dont think so! even demon lords strong as milim fears him groups of them infact .......so i think rimuru gonna fight every demon lords and then veldora gonna b free then rimuru gonna find out veldora is evil annd he has to kill or seal him again with the help of that mysterious hero who saved asuna maybe??......what do you guys think?? sorry if u feel like i ruined it but im soo happy bout this anime loool
8 months ago
mohamed123 this is one of the best animes I ever watched in my life it is so good and the main character is so cool
8 months ago
Mike-Coxlong This is one of the animes that will keep the isekai genre alive
mohamed123 I know
8 months ago
FlamesDragon they need to speed up the release with the anime and manga
8 months ago
ayesaid Really enjoying this anime :) Wish it had 100 episodes to binge watch, there is enough world and characters to create endless captivating plotlines. Ahhh, as it is waiting for the final few episodes to be released... well... ;/
8 months ago
grsppirit OOPS I forgot to sleep and got to go to work soon. Warning this is very addictive and I can't stop watching lol
8 months ago
Blap I don't understand why this anime is so populair...
AnimeGodMan IDK WHY THE FUCK I KEEP WATCHING THIS BUT NOW I CANT STOP
Huyenji Must watch anime
8 months ago
k0pik0 the story is getting better and better... it just caught my eye and said to myself why not... and now i'm one of the followers... i watch anime more than i can remember and this is one of the best there is.
8 months ago
Chowder101 Its getting better and better..i hope veldora will have an appearance soon
8 months ago
Shichibukai7 I read the light novel and it was hilarious so I began to read the manga and I loved the art style the mangaka choose for this LN, it worked really well and I seriously couldn't imagine the characters better portrayed.
9 months ago
lyrel04 is this a must watch anime?
darkpearl122 Need MORee
9 months ago
blindtaleteller After finding this one by accident while bored, I clicked the first video not expecting a whole lot.
GriegerLv34 Weri gud
9 months ago
SERAFHIM my gosh, two months more of agony of waiting for all episodes to release T_T. another top level anime. thank you producers thank you animefreak!
pongkol19 I love this anime <3
9 months ago
komiro Waiting on the sub groups to release a subbed version probably for episode 16. Raw was just released on nyaa.si so...
Ckraine Episode 16 plsssss
9 months ago
meckkings Where is episode 16 it's Monday!!!!!
9 months ago
Huyenji Isekai at its finest. (^_^)
9 months ago
Chypotlay Isekai gone right.
9 months ago
LaughingSentry they better do a mass release.
10 months ago
Animefreak00 they better release 3episodes Smh.
10 months ago
dupetion Rip no new episode because of New Year , Sad . ., .
AnimeKiddBuu Join chat
AnimeKiddBuu Where ep 14 its monday
finleydavid123 Thank you.
DarkHat January 7, 2019, 8:30:59 am Timezone: US/Pacific
Amit123 When is next going to come ep 14
mohamedmansy Best Anime 2018
wat_ dope dope dope.
10 months ago
anmev please fix the lnk for Ep13... previously there was an option to report broken links.. dont see it now
wolfenstian episod 13 not loading up I keep getting the 404 error code
Speedy_Spy Episode 13 is borked, rip
Digolot why is eps 13 not loading up I keep getting the 404 error code
10 months ago
Joshepine this anime is not that good but not that bad either, well nothing better to do so just passing time watching this anime. similar to overlord and other isekai animes i have watched,, few things about the MC of this anime matched Ains Ooal Gown from overlord, like
10 months ago
SakiSakuraSr This show is without a doubt one of my all time favorites. I came in expecting nothing and got so much more. Just a fun, enjoyable anime with some great fighting, comedy and gorgeous animation
78168078 thumbs up!
10 months ago
Solo-Spectre 24 episodes in total !!!!
CHANGE_IS_BAD Says the homo who watches Jojo and Fairy Tale 4Head
Anans1 this anime is trash
10 months ago
akirasama I've read this on manga but its animation is more than what I expected! NICE!!
Broddur Good Anime and "NastyKing" there will be 24 Ep ^^
a year ago
NastyKing HYPE! I hope there will be more than 12 episodes!
a year ago
Zaar REALLY good anime! Would 100% recommend you watch it if you like an 'OP' main character + game like - storyline.
a year ago
DutchTrouble awsome anime !!!!
a year ago