Chat

Go To Top
Search
  1. Home
  2. Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season

Second season of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen.

Watch Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season Episodes Online

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season Watch Online in HD. You can find English Subbed Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season Episodes here. Just click on the episode number and watch Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season English sub online

599
Add to Watchlist
Synonyms : Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 2nd Season, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season, Kaguya-sama: Love is War 2nd Season, Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2
Season : Spring 2020
Rating : Teen +13
Status : Ongoing
Type : TV Series
First Aired : Apr 11, 2020
Rate

9.42
  • Latest Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season Episodes
  • All Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen 2nd Season Episodes
Latest Reviews
10 days ago
SourApples69 :< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>  ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´    ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /      >     ,ノ      ∠_,,,/´”
3 months ago
steve0000 can't wait for season 3. wonder what amazing song we'll get from the next season. truly one of my most favourite animes
3 months ago
JoeyTwinkletoes erm, so for some reason my review didn't keep it's impeccable formatting so i'm sorry for the garbled text block. Feel free to just skip to the TLDR, I know I would.
3 months ago
JoeyTwinkletoes Forgot you had to shift + enter to do a paragraph lmao. Honestly, this anime is something special. It does everything perfectly; romance, comedy and character development to name a few. The romance is fluffy and cute. The comedy is - in my opinion - the best out of any anime i have seen. And my god the character development. Surprisingly(as of now), the most developed character is neither of the main duo, rather its Ishigami. He has a surprisingly sad and somewhat relatable back story that actually had me tearing up at points. Usually when watching a school romance anime, I end up disliking or even hating some of the characters. There is none of that in this, every single character is absolutely adorable. And while there is a main love interest, I find myself genuinely excited to see the other characters develop feelings towards each other. Too Long Didn't Read(TLDR): If you are here after watching the first season, you already know how great this show is so there really isn't any need for me to address you more than that. IF you are here from browsing the ONGOING list and are on the fence about whether or not you will like this anime, just watch it (obviously start at season one). I can vouch - with my entire knowledgeable and well-trusted being on the line - that you will love this show. If not, send me a message containing your address so I can murder you. If after watching the show you are feeling the very common emptiness (being hollow as I like to call it), drop a message to me and I'll do my best to help you find something to temporarily sate the all-encompassing hollowness that you now feel. Until you finish another show that is. Twinkle out.
3 months ago
JoeyTwinkletoes well heres my review as of episode 12.
3 months ago
mark6959 Does anyone know if this season will be 12, 13 episodes or even 24?
3 months ago
SleckBro Would you like a cup of tea? Would'ya like sum eckspressoh? Would you like to commit mass genocide again the whole school because they're failing part II? Well watch this you sadistic bastard! With Flex Tape, you can tape overly-depressed Mario kart player with a "loli" together and make some wonderful fucking children. What else? Oh there's a waifu that can't express her feelings, an idiot that doesn't know how school rules work but has rules himself... And a holy fucking saint. With these combined, you can create a horror that a people call the "Student Council". Sounds messed up right? But not that's my point, that was just read-bait. The real stuff comes in 5.. 4...... 1! Pretty good stuff that includes romantic comedy, dark humor, and sadistic FUCKING BASTARDS WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGIVE... Me and some sadistics have a complicated relationship.... Enough said out of my fucking annoying mouth, 10/10 Has a little something for everyone. Also the quality of the animation and the voice acting doesn't seem like that they were held at gunpoint to do this, which makes it better.
4 months ago
Nezuko-Chan Gotta Wait 3-4 Hours Til Next Episode shows up
4 months ago
steve0000 it doesn't really matter whether you binge watch it or watch it weekly (according to the release schedule)
5 months ago
0kaoru0 @Naruto_kurama that would only be a rational thing to do. Most people are just apes with computers though, they can't conceive rational thinking.
5 months ago
ObiWantCannotBe @Naruto_kurama fk off with your stupid suggestion.
5 months ago
Anil Ready set kaguya fighttooo !!! İ give 6/9
5 months ago
moldyryebread I'm so ready
5 months ago
Giggety Friendly reminder that there could be spoilers in the comments
5 months ago
Maxxonni2 cant wait for the new chika moves
5 months ago
Mavtrevor Finally ....
6 months ago
Psycrow YEES SEASON !! WooT awsome.haha i never watched it...looks lame tho
6 months ago
VioletEvergarden Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, finally
6 months ago
domen1111 "exclusively" on Funimation XD
6 months ago
edwayneofficial Ayeee season 2 been waiting for a while
6 months ago
EcoGirlJr Chika is back and that's all what matter
6 months ago
GodAlmighty aaaa shit here we go agein
6 months ago