Chat

Go To Top
Search
  1. Home
  2. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai

Fourth story arc of JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken series. The coastal town of Morioh is plagued by the "Bow and Arrow," an ancient artifact which manifests latent stand abilities in criminals and ordinary folk alike. At the same time as they are dealing with the huge influx of stand users—both good and bad—in Morioh, high schooler Jousuke Higashikata and his friends are searching for the culprit of a series of homicides.

Watch JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episodes Online

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Watch Online in HD. You can find English Subbed JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episodes here. Just click on the episode number and watch JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai English sub online

268
Add to Watchlist
Synonyms : JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable
Season : Spring 2016
Rating : Teen +17
Status : Finished
Type : TV Series
First Aired : Apr 01, 2016
Rate

9.61
  • Latest JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episodes
  • All JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episodes
Latest Reviews
fluxocerkos1982 Is anyone already playing Sex-Anime Game https://plaxy.online ?=) Im a girl, searching for Sex partner! My character name is Jessinside20
36 minutes ago
2 hours ago
lolmilktwobredy yo, angelo
2 months ago
blissisfake Part4 is definitely one of my favourite part (if not my favourite actually). But of course, it is based upon personal preference. The Ops are great; the second one -Chase- is my favourite of all the parts. The fact that it takes place in a small, 'quiet' town is what creates a different atmosphere compared to the other parts. The overall designed is different from previous parts and I really like it; it is very pleasing. I'm really attached to the characters; they are unique. I love that Jotaro is back and you see him in a different role than the rebel teen, he is more of a mentor, has gained maturity and is looked up to by Josuke and Koichi. Josuke is a great character, not my favourite Jojo but still he is so gentle, charming and a selfless person. I love his friendship with Okuyasu; it reminds me of my own with my best friend. Kishibe Rohan is one of my favourite characters. The reason why I love this part is mainly because of the main antagonist whose portrayal is quite different from the other antagonists in Jojo and is actually my favourite villain. I have conlicted feelings towards him but I won't explore this point for the sake of not spoiling anything. At the end of the day, it is different from the previous parts, but it is so well done. I totally recommend those who are watching Jojo not to skip that part.
2 months ago
JoJo_lover 2nd favorite season
8 months ago
NarutoLOVER69 JoJo bad naruto good
9 months ago
Gamer_man YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A NORMAL COMMENT BUT IT WAS ME DIOOOO WRYYYYYYY
10 months ago
Antoine is this a jojo reference?
a year ago
onibaan i really liked this anime but i wanted to see more of Koichi's Reverb stand since it was such a cool and unique stand
a year ago
bigbig I thought that the episode with Tonio the chef Stand user was really good, it was interesting to see an episode that’s not about fighting or the usual stuff.
a year ago
cosmicvoyage I love Josuke's stand's sweet ability. It's refreshingly gentle to be able to heal others instead of just have pure combative powers. He's a good dude who just wants to protect his home city. It's also great to see everybody work together and have fun as teens. Because in the end, theyre teens possibly the most average teen Jojo. I also loved Jotaro in this and I grew to appreciate him way more. He's definitely matured! Overall, very wholesomely awesome and i loved the ending
a year ago
MarreMoose chase is best opening
a year ago
SuperLuckyStar This was my favorite JoJo! i liked how they traded less battles for more interesting and dynamic characters and stands.
a year ago
Zeman Now overall this series is amazing. This however was probably my least favorite, as i really didn't like the characters as much as in other Jojos. However this is still a good watch and i would recommend. 9/10
a year ago