Chat

Go To Top
Search
  1. Home
  2. Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.
Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.
Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

After receiving an invitation from her friend Risa Shiromine, Kaede Honjou begins playing the VRMMO game New World Online as the character Maple. Lacking knowledge of the game, she allocates all her status points to defense. As a result, her movements are slow, she cannot use magic, and even gets attacked by the rabbits. However, she obtains a skill called "Absolute Defense" due to maxing out her vitality points, and a counter skill that kills in a single hit. A "mobile fortress style" novice with a poisonous skill that makes all attacks invalid and overrides all obstacles, she goes off to adventures, disregarding her irregularities.

Watch Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episodes Online

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Watch Online in HD. You can find English Subbed Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episodes here. Just click on the episode number and watch Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. English sub online

1185
Add to Watchlist
Synonyms : I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points Into Defense, BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense., I hate being in pain, so I think I'll make a full defense build.
Season : Winter 2020
Rating : Teen +13
Status : Ongoing
Type : TV Series
First Aired : Jan 08, 2020
Rate

9.06
  • Latest Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episodes
  • All Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episodes
Latest Reviews
Alvarnea I just. This is such a nice anime. Two girls, being friends, hanging out playing a game?? Like I haven't seen many anime like this that were just. _Nice_ to watch. Don't have to feel uncomfortable watching boob armor. Don't have to feel uncomfortable watching constant pantyshots. Sure, the OP mechanic is something more people would definitely be pulling off if it was real, but it isn't. It's seriously a nice series to watch. Though the player is lagging for me, but I luckily managed to find these on wakanim. Regardless of where you watch, give it a try!
13 days ago
ultimusmagus This show is amazing. It's based on a novel that is a parody of every other MMO hero story. The broken mechanics and exploits are intentionally part of the MC story. Take that into consideration when criticizing this show. You shouldn't compare it to other shows that take the MMO hero route seriously, because this goes in the exact opposite direction, and as such, stands alone. The only show that comes close to its absurdity is "That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime", and that's not an MMO themed show, more of a parallel world show.
a month ago
Nekogirl I wan season 2
2 months ago
Nekogirl I luv this anime
2 months ago
OMGmyberries Mc is too op here not to my liking as to how she is the only one now with that kind of unreasonable power... I like rise of the shield hero where he has reasonable enough power and the story is too good I would love season 2...
3 months ago
Romashk This is a feel good anime. Logic and rpg proficiency leave at the door.
3 months ago
cuteWisteria Far better than Rising of the Shield hero.. If you like Isekei Anime/ Magic. I recommend this Anime. I feel like watching Fairytail and SAO at the same time, The MC is OP, I wish for Season2!!
4 months ago
edwayneofficial so it's over..and i loved every second of it
4 months ago
detin69 @CigBocks Yeah, It almost actually made me mad that they hid him. Kinda felt like they were gonna go way off from the LN and do a whole arc focused on his character.
5 months ago
Kastelholm I just realised I hate Maple. She's the embodiment of hackers, glitchers & griefers everywhere and she's not afraid of abusing her power to go pvp or pve at will. There's no excitement in this story, everything ends up with Mapel using one super overpowered move or another. Even vs the entire top squad she'll end up being victorious easily. Cliffhangers aint even that, they're just a short paus before the next uber move is abused. The russian & chinese hackers in random survival games, that's Maple. The hackers from action rpgs that gets infinite stats just to pk people for fun, that's Maple. She is the death of all mmo's & multiplayer games out there and not ashamed to show it. That is if you view it from an adult point of view. If you see it for what it is, a kids show with a heroine that cant be beaten then it's just adorably brainless. And no, she'll never be beaten. Ever.
5 months ago
nathanb6424 its for children audience so its very tamed.
5 months ago
anime8x88 hey tanks!
5 months ago
James614anime ok... this anime needs a medal. simple . ez to follow. chill watch. enjoyable. i can picture my friends and I playing VR in the hopeful future and having a blast. MUST WATCH. anime of the year so far!
5 months ago
ObiWantCannotBe getting better and better
5 months ago
paramon Well. It's children's show for sure. It's playful, goofy and aware of it. Actually most of the fun comes from heroes realizing how ridicules they gameplay is. And it's very cute.
6 months ago
misbell37 @MAGNUS1337 lol pretty accurate. A fun anime, 8/10
6 months ago
snowsoldier I have enjoyed an anime like this in awhile 10/10
6 months ago
Bannion would be nice if the chat bubbles at the end went by a little slower but love this anime and how maple exploits the game in ways no one ever thought of doing. It's hilarious!
6 months ago
Sparkplug if it was so easy to be op in an online mmorpg 90% would have similar skill/ attribute sets.. so a bit to dumbly forced for my taste 3/10
6 months ago
Seminark This is what Naofumi woulda been like if his world had a stat point distribution system...
6 months ago
Lyorex Is it no longer possible to watch animes on this website? Because I cant find any play option anywhere :/
6 months ago
LastOrder After 3 anime failures I've tried to watch, I found something interesting at last. Cute and Funny, finally found something normal (but that eating thingy "bugs" me so much .. eeey )
6 months ago
joha lets go! this is a day i look forward to !!!!
6 months ago
MAGNUS1337 Ah yes... Rising of the Shield Dragon Eater Loli with her OP friends.
7 months ago
jade So far this seems to be a good mmo style of anime.. I am sure there is more to come later in the rest of the series it seems not all the main characters have shown themselves the current main character is a shy girl she not really a air head as her friend calls her currently I think this will be a good light hearted series
7 months ago
neofox23 @ObiWantCannotBe All Kadokawa would be on isekai quartet if popular enough
7 months ago
Finfan A classic for the ages? Nah! But it looks like it will be fun to watch. I would like it if they were to slow down the rate at which the real world comments scroll by though.
7 months ago
ObiWantCannotBe loli shield. look got kinda interesting plot. make me wonder will she gonna be on isekai quartet next season? gonna be interesting if she meet with naofumi
andrewblough81 cute i like this one
7 months ago
FlewerN @CHANGE_IS_BAD Well, it is a Light Novel with over 200 chapters there, so perhaps thats why. And the LN is sooo good!
7 months ago
CHANGE_IS_BAD surprised this is getting an anime, there's like 10 chapters to the manga.. while other absolutely incredible manga/manhua/manhwa go untouched with no anime in sight. big shame...
7 months ago
Davidnh Okay I like it! Seems to be a fun game based anime but isn't overblown like most of the others! More like slice of life mashed with gaming geanera!
7 months ago
Madtrey123 Give this show a higher rating, more people deserve to see it!!!
7 months ago
Madtrey123 This anime is at the top of my list now and will stay there. It's so beautiful and intricate and I'm so engaged in all the little texts that pop up everywhere. SAO and Shield Hero mixed together with light humor and loli like Dilbert said. I am forever a fan and I know I will be rewatching this now!!! I la, la, love this!
7 months ago
Kewink99 @Dilbert "Rise of the shield loli" i cried laughing when i read your comment hahah
7 months ago
Ruketo-Zato Sao + Lolis Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu
7 months ago
rakinalikhan action and lolis? hmm
zackallen06 tatte
7 months ago
Dilbert Rise of the shield loli
7 months ago
darnetal Cute anime girls playing VR MMORPG? I'm in.
Your Review