Chat

Go To Top
Search
  1. Home
  2. Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Seventeen-year-old Hajime Nagumo is your average, everyday otaku. However, his simple life of pulling all-nighters and sleeping in school is suddenly turned upside down when he, along with the rest of his class, is summoned to a fantasy world! They're treated like heroes and tasked with the duty of saving the human race from utter extinction. But what should have been any otaku's wet dream quickly turns into Hajime's nightmare. While the rest of his class are blessed with godlike powers, Hajime's job, Synergist, only has a single transmutation skill. Ridiculed and bullied by his classmates for being weak, he soon finds himself in despair. Will he be able to survive in this dangerous world of monsters and demons with only a glorified blacksmith's level of strength?

Watch Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episodes Online

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Watch Online in HD. You can find English Subbed Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episodes here. Just click on the episode number and watch Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou English sub online

1833
Add to Watchlist
Synonyms : Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest, From Common Job Class to the Strongest in the World
Season : Summer 2019
Rating : Teen +13
Status : Ongoing
Type : TV Series
First Aired : Jul 08, 2019
Rate

8.53
  • Latest Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episodes
  • All Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episodes
Latest Reviews
samuslightsuit All in all, great anime! 9/10 definitely a recommended watch. Hilarious and a bit ecchi.
a day ago
Lopie47 I liked
3 days ago
ultraleaf OVA DEC 25 2019
6 days ago
OIiwerek88 I wonder why there are 6 pages of reviews but the I see people like SimonChoi comment 7 times
a month ago
ImDaaBes Ya'know, I just realized that these anime are considered "stereotypical" and "uncreative" because it's another typical isekai anime, yet a lot of anime like this have light novels and mangas that are way before this "isekai era". Some of these light novels date back to 2013 or 2011. So calling these "uncreative" or "stereotypical" doesn't make sense when all of these come from different periods of time, no matter how similar their formats are. So you really can't bullshit Arifureta or other isekai animes like it.
a month ago
Renae8p1 where is my monday ep?
a month ago
WIzzstar So basically, the anime was so so but it had a great potential if it had enough budget to support it. Story wise I really like Arifureta but only if you take it from the Light Novel that it's based on. LightNovel is amazing with deeper explanations and more mature content. If this anime really had more budget and better editing it could be really amazing piece! Anyway, I am here to rate the anime it self, so the only thing I can say is "average". Nothing special with poor editing.
a month ago
Finfan So I found two six minute specials scheduled. One on Christmas day and one on February 26. They do have a second season listed as TBA but no timeline for when it will be released.
a month ago
obsidiansands Got news that season 2 of this anime picks up next year around February 2020. Hope they continue this. Despite some parts of it felt rushed at times, it still did leave me wanting to know more.
a month ago
DiablosDragon whoever says that this anime is trash is an absolutely retarded dumbass who needs mental help.................... I loved this anime.. a solid 10/10
a month ago
JustMax Loved this one even tho lots of ppl hate it ..i fkin hope they make 2nd season
a month ago
Luvstagrind I complain because I have read the source material, and while I understand one medium is different from another, but it skips A LOT of important info and development. Is the anime enjoyable? Sure, it's a good time waster. Is it better than the original source material? HELL NO
a month ago
Zyion This anime does a real disservice to the manga. I would highly suggest anyone interested in this anime to go read the manga. The story is better, the character developments is better, and the comedy is better.
2 months ago
tidaki_titsuya why does people try so hard complaining of what this anime is? if you guys don't like it stop watching it... anime can sometimes be different from the manga.. and some scenes will be either skipped or just summarize in some sort... just watch and know how this anime ends.... if it's that bad why bother continue watching.. well because you wanna see how it ends. and if there's improvement.. stop comparing everything it's so one minded.. try running a animation studio for once and get blown away from the stress like really? there's nothing right now but complains anymore...
2 months ago
Darkvoid this is the best anime these days
2 months ago
Automaton539 As someone who has now also read the manga, I can't honestly see what people are complaining about. I am not going to bother going over the LN or WN just for the sake of having seen all the versions, but I dare say the anime is the the manga what the manga is to the light novel. Yes, things have been shortened, skipped or in some places added, but that's the nature of a conversion. It's not going to be scene for scene, like the training regime, if they animated that there would be a lot of dead air and people would complain it was filler. (it wouldn't be, but that wouldn't stop people calling it that, cause let's be honest, at least half the internet is stupid and doesn't understand what filler content actually is) Anyway, when drawn in a manga scenes like that one (since that had heavy complaints in the comments for that episode) you see montage pictures with little to no text, you skim through them building the rest in your head, takes about at long as it takes to turn the page or press the next button on a browser, however when animated they have to take longer, so it's good that these changes get made. No change in opinion, if you come into this anime with no intention to compare it to the manga/novel, then you'll enjoy. If you come here expecting it to be a scene by scene recreation of either, leave. On that note, I will say that the interaction with the guild at Fuhren made more sense in the manga, but it's still good in the anime.
2 months ago
Automaton539 As someone who hasn't read the manga (and by god could you people stop trying to compare them, they are two separate entities) This anime is decent, at times the progression feels rushed, and can't say I care much for the CGI when it shows up, probably could have been drawn better, but all in (at what is the newest ep at time of writing, ep.11) I quite like the anime itself, good to see a protagonist in a harem anime that's not afraid of women, it's funny at times, got enough action to keep me entertained, and enough story to keep me interested. Worth watching, if you don't expect it to be scene for scene what the manga was. (and then why would there be any point?)
2 months ago
SimonChoi honestly, this is absolute trash compared to the manga. all the good detailed drawings in the manga are ruined because of this anime. so if you found this, read the MANGA NOT THE ANIME.
2 months ago
Luvstagrind @Liktor while that is true there are some important character developing and world building scenes taken out that is important to the story. The anime is decent but I would still advise people to read the novels instead, especially volume 2 since the anime just skims through it and they covered volume 3 a bit better. If a studio has to cut corners then fine but make sure to at least leave the important moments of the story in the anime
2 months ago
Liktor I don't get the poeple who are always trying to put a film or a series on the same step as a book/manga... This are both to kinds of media and you simply can't put everything in a fucking film or series... Same it is for manga and anime you can't put everything from the Mangas into an Anime and if they would what purpose would it make to read the manga anyway if book and film would be the same nearly every idiot of this plant would not bother to buy a book or a manga they would always buy the anime or the film and what would be than??? I always bought both cause of the difrence in both media...
kingly Can you not spoilers
2 months ago
SleckBro The anime was good at the beginning but after ep 4/5 he starts becoming a overpowered asshole. If you want to make a overpowered asshole just look at Durarara.
2 months ago
Davidnh Episode 9 is so fucken hilarious !!!
2 months ago
pinkbaebypink This anime did not live up to my expectations. The manga was a masterpiece but this is just... trash.
2 months ago
JusSomSush69 Everybody says this anime is shit and I do not get it. I mean this anime has 8 stars but everybody in the comments seems to think this anime is trash. First of all, CGI in anime looks bad and will always look bad with the only exception being Land of the Lustrous. If I were in charge of making this anime I would not want to waste resources animating a huge monster that not many people will end up caring about in the long run. I would rather not use up my budget on something many people may not care about. Plus for all of you thinking the Hajime X Yue thing going on in the anime is shit then I will have you know Yue is around 400 years old who is trying to date a guy who is 16 and is probably still in college... who is the real pedophile here seriously... and even then it is not completely weird to date a guy just only a few years away from coming of age excluding the context of the anime. Also, I do not care if stuff from the manga is cut from the anime as long as the things that are not cut still go together and make sense and bring an enjoyable experience then that is alright with me. And for those of you hating on Hajime because he is being an ass to his former friends/classmates, I actually personally see this as a plus for the anime. I have seen so much anime so far where the main character is motivatd by his friends and eventually defeats the villain through the same pOwER oF FriENDshIP. I am getting tired of that so seeing this new main character have a motivation for reaching their end goal besides being for his friends is very refreshing (for me anyways). Besides, Hajime is a badass! He went from being a wussy in episode one to a badass by episode 2/3! In any other anime, the main character would have taken so long to get to this state if not ever at all! It feels so nice to have a main character who can take care of himself for once! Without working entirely alone to boot! Because Yue is a fucking badass as well. Overall, I also give this anime a 8/10. I am excited to see where this anime goes next! (Loved Episode 9 btw xD) Remember, this is just my personal opinion on the show, feel free to think what you want to think as long as you are not a being a sack of shit about it. The last thing I want is a bunch of toddlers whining at me over a fucking T.V. show... no offense...
DreamPanda I like it!
2 months ago
bjchu92 This is pretty bad compared to the manga. They have left out so much material and compressed it so much that it is not enjoyable to watch. Made it halfway through episode 7 before I finally decided to give up with this anime and just stick with the manga. Did not do the manga justice. 4/10
3 months ago
Zeroone This person below me is smart.
3 months ago
shotgunsyke The person below me is an idiot
Oluyi503028 Trash anime
3 months ago
ObiWantCannotBe yup i recommend you read the novel first till the volume 3 before watching this anime or you will missing out many detail and contents that lack in the anime.
3 months ago
Luvstagrind I recommend reading the novels
3 months ago
XxBalogxX I recommend watching this one if you’re bored and have nothing better to do/watch.
3 months ago
Josh8550 @Luvstagrind Lol, it's always the same cheap cop-out in anime "Oh, she's actually not a little girl because..." No. If you're attracted to a girl with a prepubescent body, you are a pedophile. Let alone the fact that he was all helpful and lovey dovey with her but curvy, cute bunny girl gets abused and shat on? Nah. Keep the pedophile bull out of my anime, kk thanks.
3 months ago
Devildoll I don't know if its just me but the ost just seems all over the place.. especially ep4 fight (not in a good way either). Hajime/Yue romance is kinda creepy but more than that the whole anime feels rushed.
AnimePrincess CAT POOP
3 months ago
Luvstagrind @Josh8550 actually that makes the loli vampire the pedophile. Even if she was sealed away for 300 years, she was still over 30 years old when it happened. Hajime is 16 years old and is still in high school. So who is the pedo? Hmmmm
3 months ago
Josh8550 "Waaaah, she's actually 400 years old, so it's okay. Get over it guys." I had really high hopes for this anime but while I understand being betrayed by your friends might make you a bit of a dick, he really just becomes a world class asshole. Did I mention he's also a pedophile who apparently falls in love with a loli vampire a couple of episodes after meeting her? Yeaaaaaaah. This anime is absolute trash and I'm probably dropping it. Proceed at your own risk.
3 months ago
Kovaleski It feels like the anime is there to explain some stuff that were skipped by the manga.
3 months ago
mad199109 I love this manga. I hate the anime interpretation though. A series with such potential should not be shunned as this one has. The art work for this series (manga) was Goblin Slayer tier. Dark and clean. Sadly, this series nose dives you into a world where they don't really explain what was going on in the previous world they were in. It also does a poor job of showing the characters emotions or personalities correctly. Why do I say this? The MC is a dick, but for good reason, he was betrayed by the very people he trusted, like his life was a game all along. The depiction in the manga is more of a Shield Hero persona with CLEAR reasons why he is the way he is. Yue, who is somehow an underage chick in everyone's eyes... grow up guys, the bitch is literally 400+ years old, if you want to use real-life logic for an anime fictional character that which regards would be considered an adult in RL, be my guest and argue something pointless. She's a 400 yo ADULT loli, get over it. As for the actual story, butchered in the anime. SO MUCH character development was removed from the series that it quite frankly has become another generic harem with a poor story (anime). This is not the case with the manga. The CGI does not help either. It's a let-down and I hate rating it at at 3/10 tbh. It's hard to get through, but if you're like me and has read the manga, you will probably continue.
3 months ago
RandomGinger59 If it continued with the meh CGI but had better writing and characters, I might have given it a 7/10. Because it DOES have an interesting premise. It just capitalizes on it poorly. So, finally, I give it a 4/10.
3 months ago
RandomGinger59 It starts off interesting, but then plummets from there. It suffers from terribly low-budget CGI fights, plus it cuts out a LOT of the source material to the point it's something entirely different. If you're someone who is disgusted by 'lolicon' then avoid it, because it delves into the "legal" loli kind of thing and it doesn't even try hiding it. I'm 100% dropping this. Not to mention they have a recap, 6 episodes in, which kills the flow of the season.
3 months ago
TheGamingGeek02 Its alright.... But its also shit. Its constantly being rushed and it skips out on many important features. To all those reading this comment, go to manga freak and read the manga bc its so much better than the anime
3 months ago
Luvstagrind So if the myanimelist is correct and this show will only be 13 episodes (plus 2 OVA's) then this anime will only cover up to, at most, the 3rd volume of the novel series. Hajime doesn't reunite with Kaori until volume 4 so showing her character this entire time is pointless, which is probably why they never built up why she likes Hajime, unless they plan on either changing the story or releasing a second season, which I kind of doubt will happen. If you are planning to watch then I urge you to read the novels first because the anime is missing a lot of key info. Warning: Hajime does have sex with the loli vampire in the novels (but it doesn't go into any detail other than saying "they had sex")
3 months ago
Luvstagrind @Botman recaps actually take very little time to put together because they use already created assets that are copy and pasted into a single episode. Whereas creating new animations for a new episode takes much more time and effort.
3 months ago
botman but my only issue with recaps is, that both recaps and full episodes take as long to finish or you can correct me if im wrong
3 months ago
Luvstagrind @Botman Recaps are for the studio, not us. It gives them time to finish the next episode. They didn't meet their deadline so they had to air a recap episode instead of the actual episode itself
3 months ago
botman why was the episode a recap we did not need it. It actually made me kind of mad
3 months ago
Gurotho Well I am not gonna fall for their trap, which is to bore the shit outta me with this recap nonsense! Thanks comment section
3 months ago
gbaromman if you read the novel she basicly forces herself on him so he gets raped by her and cant do shit lol
3 months ago
orndorff their was no need to do a recap episode 5.5 episodes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 months ago
Vernon1313 What the absolute hell man a recap If we wanted to see how the story went we could rewatch the episodes
Yuno_Gasai what a joke..
3 months ago
ObiWantCannotBe the studio that make this anime really stupid or what... first they butcher the earlier episode by jumping to many chapter in manga, too many cut content that they not include and now, they shit on us again with this recap episode. damn fk this Whiteshiet Fox and Assread studio
3 months ago
Luvstagrind My bad I was on youtube looking for the episode since it usually shows there first and it was titled ep 6 instead of 5.5. still it is crap we get a recap instead of an actual episode. Ep 6 better be good
nathanb6424 episode 5.5 is a recap
3 months ago
yacoolza @Luvstagrind HOW DO U KNOW..
Luvstagrind WARNING: EPISODE 6 IS JUST A RECAP FOR EPISODES 1-5
3 months ago
KinD I remember reading the either the [WN] or maybe the [LN] ages ago for this series, and simply put through it's iterations of the Novels to Manga and now Anime a lot has been dwindled down in favor of the faster pacing which for most people who knew about the series before is obvisouly going to be a dissapointment.
3 months ago
TheOddWaffle @Finfan Exactly. Although I haven’t read the manga it’s just a show. Doesn’t it state that she’s over 300 years old. Shouldn’t you be more worried about her being 300 then looking as if she’s twelve. Calm down. This is here to review. I would be concerned if a actual 12 year old got into a bath with a 16/17 year old. Anyway I’m enjoying the anime so far but please just stop hating.
3 months ago
Finfan There seems to be a lot of hate raining down on this series. Geez guys, it;s a freaking cartoon! There is absolutely nothing involved with reality here. If you don't like it don't watch it! Especially if the Hajime/Yue romance bothers you. In the WN it's a running gag that they are perpetually all over each other. So get used to it. I can't wait to see how folks react when Tio ( the woman in the black kimono in the intro) shows up!
3 months ago
Omanon Finally giving up on this anime as well, it turned way to loli hentai friendly for me. I have to agree with @whachikan, I too enjoy Isekai and quite a few of the animes I watch have a pretty fucked up setting but the whole "I am a billion year old vampire so fucky-fucky is legal!"-excuse is just too worn out and thin in this one. Another anime down the drain. If you want your power fantasy to include harems and lolis with a horrible excuse to do barely legal stuff then go ahead tho. I wont judge.
3 months ago
whachikan It was a mildly entertaining isekai show (and I generally quite like isekai), I liked the bitter protagonist hook, but the lolicon... when the loli vampire girl who looks... maybe 12 years old got in the bath with the 16/17 year old protagonist in ep 5 and he says, "You're definitely my type" right before they start going at it like monkeys, just too much, not cool dude, NOT COOL. I'm out.
3 months ago
gbaromman @Finfan this season for this anime has been very very abridged even the manga is better than this trash fire honestly your better of with the light novel than this crap
3 months ago
kingwiy totally agree with @skyebell07 here, if you want to drag down the ship that go to sea on then be my guest but don't drag us down too
Doom313 10/10
3 months ago
Finfan In the web novel the author obsesses on details. A simple conversation can take an entire chapter. A battle scene with 5 participants can take 10 or more chapters while he describes every single move they make and thought they have. Hopefully the anime production team will abbreviate such things. Otherwise this season will not progress the story very far.
3 months ago
skyclappa I liked the increased pacing for the anime as compared to manga and novel variations of this story but think some things are missed when they continue the pace in the proceeding episodes. overall I liked it, I am a fan of the psychological break in the mc's mental state as it provides credibility for the MC's actions at any point because as onlookers we can know he is not sane anymore. I look forward to more episodes.
NOKK It ok
4 months ago
Lotuxx @skyebell07 Thanks to you i watched the anime everyone saying its bad but it got a really good story line and this is now one of the best anime i watched i cant wait for more episodes to come out also people shouldnt be pointing out bad parts of an anime without saying the good things about it
4 months ago
skyebell07 No idea what you people are complaining about. Shows not bad. Its enjoyable. WTF you want a epic anime every time you watch one? Your comparing this anime with way to high an expectation and your missing what the show does have. If thats not good enough you all then bitch about how the anime looks. Thats not good enough lets compare it to the manga. OMFG I wanna vomit on the complaints sometimes.
4 months ago
shotgunsyke All im seeing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not the way i wanted it so its rubbish. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
4 months ago
Josh8550 SPOILER WARNING: God, I really loved the first episode. So very much, but over time it's gotten so boring. All he does is bond with a loli vampire (way too quickly I might add) and fights monsters without meeting anything else with any intelligence whatsoever. What's worse, I've heard that even the original materials he's only met his teacher out of all the people he left behind. Seeing how everyone reacted to his changes and the truth behind his "death" was something I was really looking forward to. I guess I won't get to see it though. :/ Rating 5 stars. Which might be too generous. Hopefully it picks up soon.
4 months ago
Popcorn This gets worse as time goes on
4 months ago
Chypotlay Currently 9.29?! lmfao and I thought some ratings on MAL were riddiculous
4 months ago
MotoMatt5040 God this show is only getting worse. the animation is lackluster at best. Still gonna watch it though.
Nisa-chan Exciting!
4 months ago
ObiWantCannotBe this really kinda like a shield hero. transfer to other world, got power but later betray by his friend and later on pick a partner to go journey to become the top adventurer
4 months ago
kingwiy since people still don't get it I will say this again... no matter if you read the manga or are watching the anime put what you think is better aside and look at the bigger picture... the animators and producers mad this show for entertainment purposes and to give us something to watch this summer - fall as there are not as many good ones this year as there was last year. please stop trash talking in the REWVIEWS section 8.10 anime still
4 months ago
jovon nice anime, so far so good,,,
4 months ago
SimonChoi bruh. read the manga and shut up
4 months ago
Kyubey I actually think this may be one of the worst animes i've ever seen.
4 months ago
MrD2YouBub I haven't read the manga so I didn't know what to expect and after the first episode, which was confusing and seemed to just drop you in the middle of the action without explaining anything that was going on, not to mention the subpar artwork compared to a majority of new anime, I was all ready to just drop this anime and move to one that wasn't a hot mess. But I figured that I would stick it out and see if it improved. The anime still isn't very good but I am just a tad interested in what happens next. Maybe after a bad start the anime will surprise me.
4 months ago
Chypotlay Very Isekai, much wow. Incooperates many themes from other Isekais but who cares who did what first at this point... The pacing is totally off and reminds me of the last season of Tokyo Ghoul. Manga readers confirm that a lot is being left out. The edgy Protagonist is fairly bleak so far but his actions and comments hint that he won't become a chad anti hero but goody-good shoe with some edge left on him. Oh, and there is also jailbait with sucking noises in it for those who are in need.
TheOddWaffle YES IT IS HERE
Hallimalli @TheOddWaffle Indeed it is :D
TheOddWaffle Can’t wait for next ep. Arriving today I believe
4 months ago
SimonChoi manga is hella good. prob best isekai i read so far. the quality of the story went down bc anime kinda bad
4 months ago
zeroskater455 the manga is better your not getting throw around like a rag doll on what the hell is going on
Doom313 : )
4 months ago
Hikari This anime is sooooo fking good, the start of the first episode is confusing but as it progresses it becomes more clearer and more better. Definitely one of my top 10 for sure
4 months ago
Finfan Sorry if this is annoying but I've been reading the Web Novel and I keep seeing the word Tsukkomi used as a verb. I tried looking it up and it refers to the straight man in a comic team. It's always used when people are conversing but I'm not quite seeing what it means. Is this a slang term I haven't heard before?
4 months ago
Devildoll Really liked episode 1 can't wait for more!
4 months ago
PapiKirito waiting for the manga to update
4 months ago
Boid i like the concept and want to see how they are going to grow the character , at first he seemed to be the soft type and now has an identity switch .............
WarHeadtiddies This is savage af
4 months ago
kingwiy before anyone writes this off cus "I ReAd ThE MaNgA AnD It WaS FaR SuPeRiOr" gtfo with that and look at the bigger picture of what everyone is looking for in anime NOT MANGA anime is supposed to be to the point and easy to catch up on rather than long and drawn out complicated stories. now as for the ANIME this is going to be one to watch no matter what and I hope people learn that.
4 months ago
CookieLoop What the fuck is this recap episode that started the series... The lead sounded like he was reading out the events from a previous arc with barely any emotion in his voice... They even fucked up the suffering part to 'his hair magically turned white', where it should have been his body constantly being torn apart from the monster meat and rebuild by the potion over and over...
4 months ago
Zher0 im happy they made an anime version .. but I really recommend reading the manga first bcuz they did not do justice on the anime the manga was really super deepr and darker and better animation than this they change alot...
4 months ago
MotoMatt5040 Simon chill out theres only 1 episode out.
4 months ago
Nats finally .. hope its as amazing as manga
4 months ago
man0069 what really man it doesn't have the same taste of pain to it tho this isn't like the shield hero were its revenge and this is like a grudge through the class ha ha but just my opinion aha
RandyBot24 similar to the Shield Hero
4 months ago
SimonChoi in the manga it has a more depressing vibe to it though. . . this kind of ruins it
4 months ago
SimonChoi overall, you should keep watching this anime
4 months ago
SimonChoi the voice actor kind of ruins it and you won't understand if you haven't read the manga
4 months ago
SimonChoi manga: AMAZING. anime:okay(ish)
4 months ago
Argus hahahahhahaha this is so freaking good
4 months ago
Cthuluhoop Let’s go boys, our new isekai of the season
Hikari Pika
N4na confusing for a first episode, it piqued my interest though
dragonstorm117 ok i too hope it gets better then what i seen in EP1
4 months ago
jokero2012 i read the novel and manga i totally recommend it 100% , it will get aloot better in the later episodes :D
edwinamaya40 herro c:
4 months ago
JustMax now lets see whats this bout
Thedark1 I love these books
4 months ago
1010011010 The description is similar to that of The Rising of The Shield Hero. Also, 5th!!!
Raphel27 4th